- 18-Aug-2014 to 26-Aug-2014 (EST)
- Grove City, OH, USA
- Full Time
TITLE: Executive Assistant
STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
REPORTS TO: President & CEO
DIRECT REPORTS: None
Responsible for providing executive-level administrative support for MOF President & CEO. Provides general administrative support to advance the organization and manage the daily operations of the President & CEO, Board and Advisory Committees.
Provides administrative support for the President & CEO:
- Manages internal and external calendar and schedules appointments.
- Represents organization to many internal and external constituents.
- Composes and prepares correspondence to a variety of internal and external constituents.
- Screens incoming internal and external calls and correspondence as required, and responds independently as required.
- Regularly assists in prioritization of daily, weekly and long-term tasks, projects and goals.
- Arranges travel, itineraries, and prepares expense reports.
- Maintains confidentiality of all organizational, personnel, donor and research matters.
- May attend internal and external meetings on behalf of President & CEO.
- Assists with organizing and coordinating MOF meetings and special activities.
Acts as primary liaison for Boards of Directors and Advisory Committees:
- Manages ongoing key communications with board members.
- Works with President & CEO to develop agendas for board meetings.
- Maintains official board documents and records.
- Records meeting minutes and distributes to Board Members and Executive Staff.
- Coordinates Board Committee functions.
- Coordinates new Board member orientation.
- Coordinates the creation of the board packets in a timely fashion
- Acts as a back-up to Receptionist for mail including sorting and distributing.
- Keeps front desk informed of all important events, meetings and other inquiries.
- Participates in special projects as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High school education required; College Degree in Business or related field is strongly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years administrative support experience, with the last 2 years providing executive-level support (i.e., CEO, President or Vice President) including knowledge of and experience working with Boards.
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong customer service and project and time management skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Must be professionally mature with the ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently under general supervision.
- Solid judgment with high standards of accuracy, responsiveness, integrity and discretion.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to define and manage several projects simultaneously with proven follow-up skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Non-profit experience.
- Interest and commitment to alleviate hunger.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to the principal and essential function of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some associates assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!