- 02-Apr-2013 to 15-Apr-2013 (EST)
- Agency Services
- Grove City, OH, USA
- Part Time
- Customer Service
Prorated group health, leave and retirement
SUMMARY: This position functions as a customer service representative and orders receptionist in the Mid-Ohio Foodbank distribution center.
- Processes orders and invoices customers picking up food orders at the Mid-Ohio Foodbank
- Reviews orders/invoices for accurateness and correctness
- Adds/removes product from orders at the customers' requests and modifies invoices according to these changes
- Interacts daily with Mid-Ohio Foodbank customers directly and on the phone
- Communicates with agency personnel to help them place orders when necessary
- Works closely with warehouse and inventory staff
- Provides administrative support to Agency and Program Services Team
- Assists in Agency Services projects as necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following safety practices and policies.
Education: High School diploma/GED
Licenses/Designations: Food Safety Training (provided by MOF)
Experience: At least one year experience in customer service or other position working with external customers. Experience working in a non-profit or social service setting is preferred.
Knowledge: Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of databases.
Skills/Competencies: Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Excellent customer service. Ability to manage multiple tasks. Willingness to adjust to changing priorities. Good interpersonal skills. Candidates must represent Mid-Ohio Foodbank with professionalism when interacting with clients, volunteers, community members and Foodbank staff.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to the principal and essential function of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some associates assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
SCHEDULE: Part-time position 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Note: This position could shift to a 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. shift.