- 30-Aug-2013 to 16-Sep-2013 (EST)
- Agency Services
- OH, USA
- Part Time
JOB TITLE: Orders/Customer Service Representative
STATUS: Part Time, Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Orders/Customer Service Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
HOURS: This position is part time and is scheduled from 7:00 AM – 2:30 PM.
Provide excellent customer service to Mid-Ohio Foodbank partners to assist with food order processing. Position is also primary back-up to Agency and Program Services front desk.
• Print daily orders, review orders for errors and appropriateness and generate invoices.
• Schedules deliveries for local and out of county orders.
• Informs customers of delivery arrangements.
• Answer customer service calls from partners in the field about individual orders, delivery times, product availability, billing, etc.
• Investigates & resolves discrepancies with orders.
• Serves as backup at front desk when necessary.
• Assist in Agency Services projects as necessary.
• Participates in special projects such as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: At least one year of experience in customer service or other position working with external customers. Some experience in a social service setting required.
Knowledge: Proficient in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of database operations.
Skills/Competencies: Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment. Strong communication and customer service skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. Willingness to adjust to changing priorities. Good interpersonal skills. Candidates must represent Mid-Ohio Foodbank with professionalism when interacting with clients, volunteers, community members and Foodbank staff.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Working Conditions: Normal Office Environment
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to the principal and essential function of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some associates assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!